Sundays at 9 and 11 a.m. – Monthly Vespers 3rd Thursdays at 6 p.m.
furthering the reach of love in our lives, in Northern Colorado, and beyond.
Join us on Sunday
- Location & Contact InformationWe are located at 1815 Yorktown Avenue in Fort Collins.
- Worship begins at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM on SundaysAll ages are always welcome in worship and programs for children 6 weeks – 5th grade are available at 9:00 AM and 6th grade – high school at 11:00 AM
- Social Hour begins after each service at 10:00 AM and Noon.
- Listen to past sermons
- Information about upcoming Sunday services
- Beyond Sunday Classes, Groups & Practices
- Our Covenant of Right Relations
- Standing on the Side of Love – Intro Sunday Feb 1st at 10:10 a.m.
- Choose the Appreciative Inquiry Session that works for you!
- Q & A on the Ministerial Search Process
- WHAT IS REQUIRED OF US? Rev. Haley’s Sermon from January 5th
- Exploring Justice: January Theme Based Resources
- Just a few remaining spots for our Winter Semester Small Groups – Sign up Now
- WANTED! High School Youth Advisors!
- Welcome All Who Come – Sign Up for Sunday Hospitality
- January 31 @ 11:30 am
- February 1 @ 10:10 am
- February 1 @ 12:30 pm
- February 3 @ 6:00 pm
- February 12 @ 1:00 pm
Articles & Tools We Are Following
- The Religious Counterculture: An Open Letter to Religious Liberals
- “Yes mothers, somebody needs you to be you”
- “How Generous Are You Willing to Be?”
- 10 Key Leadership Lessons
- “A Life Lesson from Hollywood” UU World article on Selma
Updated regularly with some of our favorite stuff currently circling the internet…