Find your place in our work together.Each Sunday we share that while love is the spirit of the church, service is its law. Through service our faith becomes real. We serve in partnership – building relationships at every turn – both within and beyond the congregation.
Volunteer Receptionists NeededBecome part of the team that makes the Foothills office function and be the friendly first line of connection when someone comes into the church office during our weekday office hours or on Sunday morning.
The team will help us by answering the phone, taking down messages, answering questions, and helping out with office projects.
Want to learn more? Email Rev. Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get involved? Join Our Group
Sunday Morning HospitalityBe part of the team that makes Sundays “Can’t Miss”. Our Ushers, Greeters, Coffee Baristas, and Newcomer Team members are the first face of our church and you can be part of it.
Faith Family HospitalityWorking with our partner, Congregation Har Shalom, we provide housing and meals for up to four families experiencing homelessness for a week, four times a year.
FFH is a ministry of care, relationships and presense, and it a wonderful opportunity for families to serve together.
A/V Worship Production
Our Sound Booth, Visual Worship, and Podcast teams build a memorable and impactful worship experience. Have some tech skills? Consider joining.
We’re planning the 2018 Auction for November 10. We’re recruiting:
- People who are willing to talk to local businesses about donations (Summer)
- People who can visit with other church members to encourage their donations and help them to envision fun events and services to donate (Fall)
- Computer-savvy people who can input the auction data (Fall)
- Event planners who love to plan a big party, handling the catering, decorating, or setting up! (Fall)
- Marketers to publicize this great event through our media (Fall)
Contact Kay Williams at email@example.com.