Welcome Back Foothills Families!
Follow these easy steps to join us this fall as we re-connect in person.
Register for our 10:00 am Intergenerational Service!
This church experience for all ages that centers connection and belonging. Our Sunday Intergenerational Service begins September 26th.
After you register we will be in touch with more details.
This service will have some new elements:
- Outdoors. We will gather outdoors and masked at Rolland Moore Park through October for Covid safety.
- Consistent. By registering you are committing to come twice a month, either the 1st & 3rd or the 2nd & 4th Sundays. We’ll do our best to get you in a slot that works with your schedule.
- Intergenerational. The core of our 10 AM service is intergenerational church family pods. Each Sunday you will build relationships with the same set of people, having fun and creating meaning together. These intergenerational groupings will start and end each Sunday experience, with time in the middle for kids and adults to be with their peers. We will enjoy meaningful rituals that define our community, including our covenant, chalice lighting, and marking the joys and sorrows of our lives.
- A bit longer. This new service will be 90 minutes long to allow plenty of time for us to worship all together and in age cohorts.
But it will also have elements that you know and love:
- Adults will have time to center, enjoy good music, and explore our series theme through thoughtful stories, sermons and conversations.
- Kids will participate in immersive learning and relationship building with their peers in Small Groups for that meet during the 10am Intergenerational Service.
- Middle School Youth will meet on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of each month during the 10am Intergenerational Service
- High School Youth are invited to attend the 10am service and/or attend our High School YUUTH GRUUP that meets every Sundays at 11:45am – 1:15 pm
There is no seperate registration required for younger kids and middle school youth. They will automatically be added to their age appropriate small group when you register your family for the 10am church service.
Give with Gratitude
When you give from a place of gratitude, you live your values, you change lives. Support our Foothills Mission of unleashing courageous love in northern Colorado by making a donation or pledge.
Sign up for our “Family Room” Text Subscription –
twice a week we’ll send you blessings, encouraging words, or helpful resources to bring Unitarian Universalism into your home and family life. You can opt in by simply texting the keyword “FamilyRoom” to 97000.