Foothills is for families!
We are here for you in these challenging times.
We know that families come in all shapes and sizes, big families, small families, chosen families, blended families, families with children with unique needs and gifts. Your Foothills Family Ministry staff is here to partner with every family and support you in helping your children to grow in body, mind and spirit.
Summertime is Family Time!
As we move beyond the Covid-19 Pandemic we are beginning to offer some in-person events and programs for families at Foothills. And our online church services are continuing throughout the summer at 9am on zoom and 11am as a Facebook Livestream. https://foothillsuu.org/livestream/
Stay posted for a return to in-person church services and programs for children and youth in September. We hope you can join us!
Here are a few fun things coming up especially for Families, Children and Youth
- Our Coming of Age Intensive for kids rising into 6th, 7th or 8th grades July 14 – 18. Find out more and SIGN UP HERE
- Our 2nd Session of Chalice Camp for kids ages 5 – 12 and youth counselors in 8th – 12th grades. August 2nd – 6th. Find out more and SIGN UP HERE
- Summer Camp – All Ages Edition! A super fun 2 hour camp experience for Foothills friends of all ages! Do you ever wish you could still go to camp with the kids? Well now you can! Find out more and SIGN UP HERE
- All Ages Kickball Game! Friday, July 9th for an all-ages Kickball game, 5:30 – 7 PM! Meet at the shelter on the north side of Spring Canyon Park at 5:30 and then finding an open spot on the field to play. If you plan on just spectating, please bring a camp chair for your comfort. Click HERE to register!
Have a High Schooler?
YUUTH GRUUP for high school meets on Sundays at 11:30 am
Check out THIS SCHEDULE for Yuuth Gruup Meeting dates and locations (sometimes outdoors, masked and socially distanced, sometimes online.) Visit foothills uu.org/events for more information and links to join online gatherings.
Need some Spiritual Downtime with your kids?
Watch our Family Worship Circle Videos –
Recorded for you to watch at your convenience. Each one includes music and stories and is appropriate for families with children ages 3 and up. We suggest that you gather in a quiet and cozy location, light your home chalice, and watch together. You can see all of the Worship Circles HERE
Create Family Home Rituals
- THE FAMILY HOME CHALICE CLICK HERE to download it