Things You May Need During Worship
- This Week’s Order of Service: How We Survive
- Having trouble with Zoom or Facebook Live? firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 239-3594
- Share the Plate: Give online at foothillsuu.org/sharetheplate or text your donation amount and the word ‘share’ to the number 84321. (Example: 20 share)
- 9am Breakout Groups this week:
- We will wait for breakouts until after we offer the benediction.
- If you want to stay for breakouts, we’ll share instructions and send you into groups.
- We will not try to use our Circles, but gather in conversation in more “randomized” groups so that we can have a chance to connect with others.
- We’ll keep the zoom room open for 30 minutes – groups can end after anywhere between 15 and 30 minutes of conversation.
- We appreciate your continued feedback about how this is working for you!
To Do After Worship
- Newcomers: We invite you to fill out our digital Connect Card here: https://foothillsuu.churchcenter.com/people/forms/119
- Foothills Members & Friends: Make sure we have accurate information on your household: https://forms.gle/mMRVCkZ5veGJXSpH9
- Worship Feedback: Let us know how the service was for you at https://forms.gle/qxZqkoCcRvJvo4uD7
Stay connected with Foothills during the week!
- Calendar: Our monthly calendar with links is at https://foothillsuu.org/events/ and if you go to https://foothillsuu.org/today you can see today’s events with the up-to-date Zoom Room to join for each one; click NEXT to move to future dates.
- Family events at https://foothillsuu.org/for-the-whole-family/
- Join the Foothills Facebook Group at tinyurl.com/FoothillsFBGroup