A Year of Intentional Deepening
Do you feel like you have hit a plateau in your spiritual journey? You’re not alone. Wellspring invites you to take an intentional year of soul deepening practices. Wellspring cohorts being in the August through May each year.
What is Wellspring?
Wellspring is a ten month small group experience focused on spiritual deepening. At its heart are five interlocking practices that act as invitations to depth.
- A commitment to daily spiritual practice
- Participation in a twice a month small group gathering
- Individual work with a spiritual director
- Weekly Readings and resources for knowledge and reflection
- Reflection and commitment to live out our values in the work
Who should apply?
You should consider applying to Wellspring if you are…
- Actively involved in Foothills for a while or have been Unitarian Universalist elsewhere
- Yearning for more intentionally reflect on spiritual questions in our faith, engage in spiritual practices, and find a deeper spiritual life
- Already are or have been part of a church small group or volunteering in some capacity at Foothills
Why is there an application process?
Wellspring is an intensive experience which needs a more intentional process to assess readiness and commitment. Because of limited space we want to prioritize leaders who may feel like they have ‘done it all at church’ or need a sabbatical year from ‘church work’.