We, the members of Foothills Unitarian Church, commit to create and sustain a healthy, vibrant religious community where:
- Foothills is at the center of the lives of its people, providing abundant opportunities for relationships across differences that provide joy, care, and belonging for all.
- We are actively engaged in a process of lifelong spiritual deepening that allows us to live lives of meaning and purpose in a world that needs our Unitarian Universalism.
- We understand that being a part of Foothills requires us to give abundantly of our time, and this deepening involvement helps us to identify and grow our individual gifts.
- We each give generously and gratefully of our financial resources in ways that foster a deep ownership of the impactful work we support.
- We recognize and dismantle prejudice and oppression in all their forms, including within ourselves, allowing us to be more effective and trusted partners to marginalized communities in Northern Colorado and beyond.
- Foothills is the leader in Northern Colorado in developing sustainable, innovative, intersectional approaches to caring for our earth and its people to ensure a greater flourishing of all life.
- We do the work to make Unitarian Universalism accessible to all in Northern Colorado.