Kaley is a sophomore Music Education Major at Colorado State University where she received a Music Scholarship for performance in Euphonium. Kaley has previously worked as a Nanny as well as being the older sister of a three-year-old sibling! Kaley hopes to be a middle school Band Director in the future.
- This event has passed.
UU Parent Circle
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This group for parent’s will meet every Sunday 9:00 am – 10:00 am in RE Room 23. Coffe & tea will be served and childcare is provided downstairs in room 11 & 12 during the group
Attend the Church Service and Children’s groups right after at 9:00 am.
Join us to meet other Foothills Parents and engage the questions and struggles that are at the center of family life
* How can we prioritize our family time to include more meaning and reflect our deep values?
* How can we learn more about Unitarian Universalism and share it with our kids?
* How do we answer your child’s Big Questions about faith, spirituality?
* How can we develop our own UU Family Rituals
* How can we educate our kids about healthy sexuality and sexual identity in life affirming ways?
* How do we talk to our kids about race and inspire our kids to work to dismantle racism and oppression in our community?
*How can we negotiate boundaries around technology use in our family?
* How do we talk to our kids about suffering, tragedy?
Sign up to let us know you are coming CLICK HERE or drop in any Sunday. We would love to have you join us!
For more information contact Eleanor VanDeusen – Director of Family Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org