Starting Place for Membership
We know that it can be quite a journey to choose a new church home, or perhaps to choose a church home for the very first time. You might have lots of questions, thoughts and wonderings as you move toward choosing to become a Foothills Member – which is why we created BaseCamp.
BaseCamp is offered quarterly as a one day retreat with a special half-day childcare-included option (plus extra Zoom sessions) for parents of young children.
At BaseCamp we will engage our individual and collective roles in the Foothills mission to unleash courageous love in Northern Colorado and beyond. BaseCamp will equip you with the tools and connections to:
- Deepen in transformative relationships
- Explore spiritual practices
- Identify a personal sense of purpose, meaning, and mission
- Apply the tools and gifts of Unitarian Universalism in your everyday life
- Live into our promises to show up for one another again and again to learn, connect, repair, and transform
If you are looking to move forward on your journey to membership seeking a place to renew, BaseCamp is your next step.
What’s next after BaseCamp?
BaseCampers will be invited to participate in Spirit Path, a small group focused on developing spiritual practices! Spirit path runs twice a year, once in late Summer/early fall and once in late winter/early spring.