We hope to see you tonight for one of our FOUR Christmas Eve Services. Get the details about all Christmas Eve services (and this Sunday the 26th)
5 PM In-Person Christmas Eve Pageant
The 5 pm service will take place in person in the East church parking lot! The service will be under 45 minutes in length.
A great benefit of being outside is that we now get to sing together! Get the song sheet with lyrics.
Being outside has also allowed us to increase capacity – save your spot!
Important Reminders for the 5 PM Service
- Vaccination is required for those 12+.
- Masks are required for those over the age of 2 (medical-grade encouraged).
- Please park in the West church parking lot or on the street.
- Please bring chairs for comfortable seating.
- Bathroom access will be emergency-only and medical-grade masks will be required to enter the building.
- You’re invited to come dressed as a nativity character – a shepherd, sheep, any animal, innkeeper, King Herod, wise person or angel!
- It’s colder than originally forecasted, so be sure to bundle up!
9 PM In-Person Candlelight Service
This service will take place in the church sanctuary. Vaccination and medical-grade masks* are required for all attendees.
In light of rising concerns about the Omicron variant of COVID-19, please consider watching from home instead of attending in-person if you have not received your booster, have traveled out of state or by plane in the last week, or are hosting out-of-town guests.
*Medical grade masks include surgical masks, N95, N94 or KN95s
If you are no longer able to attend the in-person service for which you have registered, please remember to cancel your registration (select “view registration” then “cancel online”).
Online Options available at 7 and 9 PM
7 PM Broadcast – Modern Pageant: Join us online for a heartwarming and funny take on the Nativity story that blends all the traditional elements you love with progressive values.
9 PM Livestream – Meditative Candlelight: Join us in real-time for a magical and meaningful candlelight Christmas Eve service in the sanctuary with piano and cello.
Sunday, December 26th
There will be no in-person services on Sunday, December 26th, the Sunday after Christmas.